In the interests of tempting life, I am going to answer this one with as much honesty as I can.
1. I could do with a new car. I’ve been driving around in a ten-year-old, metallic pink, Hyundai Excel. I…can’t…do…it…any…more. I could do with a NEW Hyundai please, a metal gold Sante Fe.
2. I’d take my Mum on a holiday, buy her some new clothes and stuff. Pamper her a little bit.
3. Hell, I could use a holiday and some new clothes!
4. I’d get the house re-done. I can’t tell you what a disaster the 70s were.
5. I’d put something down on an apartment blocking that I’m building. Yes, it’s cheap here.
6. I’d love to see all my friends again. Re-visit my life.
7. A new bed would be nice. It stopped growing with me and I have to sleep diagonal…my feet stick out.
8. Buy a boyfriend. Hey, don’t knock it, programmable features would be nice.
9. Put up a Christmas Box statue for families that have lost a child.
10. Put the rest away for Gloria.
A million dollars. You know, when you don’t have the money, it’s really all you need. All the things you could do. I know people say that money won’t make you happy but I’d like to have a go at it myself. Really.
-visit my poetry blog – Tomatos, Oranges and Other Fruit–
♦photo – webstockpro.com♦