“Each one should test his [her] own actions. Then he [her] can take pride in themselves, without comparing themselves to anybody else…”
- The purpose of Criticism or Discipline or Punishment is simply to restore
- The attitude is one of Service not of Defence nor Attack
- Act in obedience to Spirit, eschewing selfishness and instead exhibiting wholesomeness
- Act in Humility
- Seek Counsel
- Accept responsibility for giving AND/OR receiving correction
- Discern the Spirit of the occasion and of the participants – is it good?