My father left without saying goodbye,
Because I was late,
And CITIES will not wait, for
African Leaders to emerge,
Female or male,
From the UN or not,
And the son was not at home to say goodbye
-partying as usual-
And my sister lost her passport on the airport road, we
Had to go back and hunt for it,
Lions in a pack,
Sniffing the grass,
Finding freedom, or
Yellowed inoculation cards, or
And I rushed back,
After the bar, where I was crying
For the father who’s glass ceiling meant that,
Africans cannot lead the world imagination, just
We said goodbye happily.
*Photos* – personal
-short evocative poetry-
- Puppets of routine
- My sister dropped her passport
- “…and For This Reason…”
- The Rat Only Comes When You Don’t Have A Stick To Kill It.
- Standing Behind People
- Day Ninety-Nine: Being grateful for grass when the house is falling in.
- Day ninety eight: Dear Kenneth, a letter from God.
- Day Ninety-Seven: Watching my response to criticism
- Day ninety-six; drama, karma and noticing a change in self
- Day Ninety Five: Snow White & The Kings
- Day Ninety-Four: A letter to God
- Day Ninety-Three: Part 2
- Day Ninety Three: Abandonment
- Day ninety-two: Co-operation & Anger 2
- Day Ninety One: Anger & Cooperation
- Day ninety; anger and quietness
- Day eighty nine; myself and anger
- Day eighty-eight; Priorities and anger
- Day eighty-seven; anger and helpfulness
- Day eighty-six; service, leadership and anger
- Day eighty-five; cooperative forces
- Day eighty-four: Slowing Anger down
- Day eighty three; What is angry?
- Day eighty two; soft words and anger
- Day eighty-one: Anger – seeing the other side
- Day eighty: understanding the motives of others…
- Day seventy-nine: Rage Vs. Resignation
- Day seventy-eight: Anger 2 – being aware of it in my life.
- Day Seventy-eight; Anger Pt. I
- Day seventy-seven: A whole day off freedom of spirit and lightness
- Day seventy-six: simplifying prayer
- Day seventy-five: The most beautiful thing in the world
- Day seventy-four: decluttering my life.
- Day seventy-three: simplifying desires for the future
- Day seventy-two: simplifying possessions to make room for love
- Day seventy-one: simplicity in life
- Day seventy: debt, anxiety and real freedom
- Day sixty-nine: The Church, religion and anxiety
- Day sixty-eight; Life, Health & Anxiety
- Day sixty-seven: money, work and anxiety
- Day sixty-six: To hell in a hand basket…
- Day sixty-five: My greatest anxieties
- Day Sixty-four: Anxiousness & Trust, Pt.2
- Day Sixty-four: Anxiousness & Trust, Pt. 1
- Day sixty-three: Gererosity and tightness; unleash the love!
- Day sixty-two: Generosity comes around
- Day sixty-one: Generosity and the heart
- Day sixty: Giving joyfully
- Day fifty-nine: please come in…stay a while. Hospitality
- Day Fifty-eight: Money – giving it away
- Day fifty-seven: Generosity
- Day Fifty-six: All day patience
- Day Fifty-five: Patience within the church
- Day Fifty-four: Patience and family
- Day Fifty-three: Patience at work
- Day Fifty-two: Patience in the face of frustration
- Day Fifty-one: Patience in speech
- Day Fifty: Wait for it! Patience
- Day forty-nine: All day friendliness
- Day forty-eight: Getting in touch
- Day Forty-seven: Have you told someone today that they’re alright…..?
- Day Forty – six: Touch someone…
- Day Forty-five: Lovely smiles
- Day Forty-four: politeness
- Day Forty-three: monitoring friendliness around you
- Day Forty-two: taking every sacrifice to God
- Day Forty-one: Trust as Sacrifice, trusting Sunday
- Day Forty: Keeping my word
- Day thirty-nine: Letting others lead
- Day Thirty-eight: Sacrifice in prayer
- Day Twenty-six:
- Day Twenty nine bad advice, good advise
- Day Thirty-seven: The little things
- Day Thirty-six: sacrifice
- Day Thirty – Five: Silence
- Day Thirty – Four: control through advice
- Day Thirty – Three: advising friends and family
- Day Thirty-two: being kind with advice
- Day Thirty-one: Good advice at work
- Day Thirty: What you should have done is…
- Day Twenty-nine; Good advice, bad advice
- Day Twenty-eight: Icongraphy
- Day Twenty-seven: Soul in the eyes of people
- Day Twenty-six: Beautiful people
- Day Twenty-five: Everyday beauty
- Day Twenty-four: art and perversion
- Day Twenty-three: beautiful strangers
- Day Twenty Two: appreciating beauty
- Day Twenty-One: Asking for forgiveness
- Day Twenty: Forgiving myself. Yay.
- Day Nineteen: Fogiving everyone else
- Day Eighteen: Forgiving authority Pt. 2
- Day Eighteen: On forgiving Authority…
- Day Seventeen Pt2: Forgiving your friends
- Day Seventeen: forgiving all night revellers who party all night next to meditation centers…
- Day Sixteen: Looking at forgiving family
- Day Fifteen: Thinking about forgiveness
- Day Fourteen: love you, and you, and you…..
- Day fourteen: Everyday beauty
- Day thirteen: I Am God – Being thankful for speech that does not boast
- Day Twelve: +*&&$*%! Further, §××¥~°*!
- Day Eleven: Having conversations by moderating your VOLUME!
- Day Ten: Loving conversations with family and friends
- Day nine:… More loving conversation
- Day eight: loving conversations all day
- Day seven: Thanks for everything
- Day six: Thanking the crosses I carry
- Day Five: Who am I?
- Day four: Damn thing didn’t save!
- Day three: Who loves you?
- Day two: Beautiful things
- Day one: Giving thanks for toilet paper
- One hundred days, one day at a time
- hanging out with some angels…
- Nairobi Christmas
- Am I having fun?
- The lie of me
- when I’m rich…
- Love Potion
- Writing from Pain
- Jesus Flashing!
- Day One Hundred: What does God say, How do I hear him? Gay in Church
- Day One Hundred – And can it be? – Paula Tohline
- Day ninety nine; Being grateful for grass, when the house is falling in
- Day ninety eight; Dear Kenneth, a letter from God
- Day ninety seven; Watching my response to criticism
- Day ninety six; Drama, karma, and noticing a change in self
- Day ninety five; Snow White and Kings
- Day ninety four; A letter to God.
- Day ninety three; Abandonment
- Day ninety two; Co-operation and anger 2
- Day ninety one; Anger and co-operation
- Day ninety; Quietness and anger
- Day eighty nine; Myself and anger
- Day eighty eight; Priorities and Anger
- Day eighty seven; Anger and helpfulness
- Day eighty six; Service, leadership and anger
- Day eighty-five; Co-operative forces
- Day eighty four; Slowing anger down
- Where do you go when you are angry at yourself?
- Day eighty three; What is Angry?
- Day eighty two; Soft words and anger
- Day eighty one; Anger – seeing the other side
- Day eighty; Understanding the motives of others
- Day seventy nine; Rage Vs. Resignation
- Day seventy eight; Anger 2 – being aware of it in my life.